Since her first trip abroad in 1980 as an exchange student, Julie has been engaging in life-changing conversations (in several languages) with people from all over the world. She continued to develop a global perspective as an International Studies / Spanish graduate from the University of Scranton, PA and an Intelligence Research Analyst at the Department of Defense (DoD).
While at the DoD, she learned the science behind Instructional Systems Design (ISD). Once again, she traveled the globe creating and facilitating professional training programs and materials for both classroom and online programs. Desiring to master the art of ISD, she started her own ISD consulting company, continued to travel worldwide and found herself naturally coaching her clients “outside the classroom” on various life topics including relationships (business and personal), job satisfaction, career choices, life purpose and work-life balance.
Julie is known for her keen insights and her ability to work with clients simultaneously on the Mind, Body and Soul levels. She works well in the field of energy – she speaks its language. She follows the energy of clients and trusts that they are capable of inherently knowing where to go and how to get there. Julie goes along as a guide, witness and advocate as they realize and maximize their capacities and talents.
Education & Training:
- Certified Life Coach, Institute for Life Coach Training
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Circle of Life Mind Body Health and Wellness Coach
- Certified Instructional Designer / Trainer / Facilitator
- Access Consciousness Body Process and Bars® Facilitator*
- Access Consciousness® Right Body for You Taster Facilitator*
- B.S., International Studies/Spanish, University of Scranton, PA
*Access Consciousness® offers pragmatic tools to change things in your life that you haven’t been able to change until now.
Coaching / Facilitating Experience:
- Organizational Leaders from Fortune 500 companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Intel
- Entrepreneurs in the industries of business development, specialized consulting and non-profit management
- Business Owners in industries like coaching, health products and music
- Professionals like teachers, hospital administrators and healing practitioners (massage therapists, shamanic practitioners and energy workers)